India Football Tour is back to pick the team that will represent India at the Football Fives World Cup 2018, Beijing. IFT 2016 saw Kalina Rangers from Mumbai representing India at the world’s biggest stage for amateur football. They were placed in a group that had the likes of Spain, Ireland and Egypt. Despite scoring the fastest goal in F5WC history and draws against footballing giants, Spain & Ireland they fell short on qualifying to the knock-out stages by just 1 point. IFT 2017 edition is a quest to find will India go a step further this time.
Five reasons why one should play India Football Tour?
- India’s largest 5-A-Side amateur football tournament – It’s time to play against the best teams across the country. Over 250 teams will play the qualifiers in 6 different cities (i.e.) Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & Kochi
- An opportunity to represent your city at the National Finals – The winning teams from the regional qualifiers will win all expense paid trip to the National Finals in Bengaluru. Your focus on the game & India football tour will take care of the rest (i.e.) flight tickets, accommodation at Bengaluru’s best hotel, team bus & your nutrition. The finals will be streamed live with the entire nation watching you play. If you want to experience the life of international professional stars, make sure you are at the national finals at India Football Tour
- Represent India at Football Fives World Cup 2018, Beijing– The national champions will get a chance to represent India at the Football Fives World Cup 2017 taking place at..wait for it…..Bird’s Nest Stadium, Beijing, China!
- Serious Footballing on the field – Loads of fun off it. The regional qualifiers will have great music, complimentary Food & beverages for all players , Skill Zones & Contests
- Chase your professional dreams – India’s top clubs & scouts will be present at the regional rounds.